Monday, July 6, 2009

Password Protection

If there is one thign I know about the online blogging process it's that passwords are generally well protected. I say this not as a challenge; but as a concession to the fact that I have been unable to access this account since I last promised a regular blog.
That promise obviously failed me.
Now comes the next chapter. I have a ton of back log; and I'm not really sure whether or not to keep going straight into the new or to play catch-up.

At the moment, my plan is to stay current...
But be sure to check out the classics; as plenty will be thrown in.

Upcoming this summer will include concert reviews; the Death of a Legend and the passing of the female Dan Quayle in the political world.

I made promises before and let people down. Now let's just see what happens. :)

No comments: