Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Mad Frisco Chronicles, Introduction

First of all, for those of you actually reading this thing, Matt writes again. This is the project I've spoke of on myspace to be revealed to the world for my 25th birthday. Remember all those weird poems and thoughts I always shared with you before I just stopped sharing one day? Those thoughts never died my friends; they were just paralyzed. Put on hold. So let's get back what's been lost..... and this time, without the stage fright. With all that said ... STAY TUNED.
Classic blogs ... and I mean years of unreleased material; is coming.

Life as I know it stopped for a while as a lot of you might have noticed. For any of you who find this thinking I forgot any of you people; I just went into hiding for a few years' sleep. I am happy to announce with confidence I feel back to normal. (Now if I can manage to gain employment I'll really be back to normal.)
I close my opening article with a bit of a plea: HELP! Being that I got so good at just not doing anything, feel free to write me and just kick my ass every once in a while. My friend Dustin once wrote "Go out and do something cool so you can write about it." So if any of you are in San Francisco; don't forget, I never left. I'm an E-Mail away. To those of you who think I forgot about you; I never did.

This is as much of a blog intro article as much as my return to my art-form. My return from my 3 1/2 year self-imposed, yet very self mis-understood hiatus. It's like my hands refused to move with pen in hand and there was nothing I could do about it.
So life begins again today as it did on those days before ...I... just went away for a while. It's like I was 18 all over again. That said,
I'm trying to go to school to get into this shit so as I get more articles up ... HELP! Pass it on!
This world can go without Frisco no longer. Hahahahaha.